Please check this website page for all MM updates. We will try our best to keep you updated about field conditions when the weather looks questionable. We will try our best to make the decision by 5:00 PM.
REFRESH your page to make sure you see the date and whether MM is on or canceled. Thank you.
September 20th is looking good for our first night of MM games.